Family Members Course
Free six-week online class for family members of people in Living Your Plan or the alumni group. Focus on strategies families can use to live well with long-term illness.
Cost & Registration
Free. Open to family members of people in Living Your Plan and alumni groups.
Offered once a year (announced in Living Your Plan and alumni groups).
- The five key characteristics of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia
- Family adjustments to live better with long-term illness
- How to help your loved one and also take care of yourself
- Six-week online course for family members of people with ME/CFS and/or FM
- Led by peer volunteers
- Run via list server (email)
- Prerequisite: open to relatives of people in Living Your Plan or alumni group